- Pedagogy Unbound – A great source for getting ideas for out-of-the-box classroom activities and group work.
- Writing with Web Accessibility in Mind – This resource from the Stanford Online Accessibility Program provides a comprehensive list of recommendations for making digital writing accessible to a broad audience.
- Remixing College English Blog – I aim to integrate digital writing technologies into my courses, especially collaborative writing via Google Docs. This blog provides ideas about teaching with technology and enlivening the composition classroom.
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab – Like most writing teachers, this is my go-to source for formatting, citations, ideas for drafting, and so much more!
- UNC Writing Center Handouts – My favorite source for teaching and learning about all stages of the writing process. I particularly like pairing the handouts on Conciseness, Word Choice, Reading Aloud, and Reorganizing Drafts.
- Handout on undergraduate research – why you should do it, how you should do it, and some examples of undergraduate research projects
- Council on Undergraduate Research – list of undergraduate academic journals
- Maryland Center for Undergraduate Research
- UNC-Chapel Hill Office of Undergraduate Research
- My blog posts about my experience as a Graduate Research Consultant